Conditions of Hire
Two proofs of identity will be required on all hires and this must include your current address i.e Driving Licence, Credit Card or Utility Bill.
If equipment is damaged whilst on hire, the cost of repairs will be added to your bill. For an optional indemnity charge of 10% of the hire charge, we will waive any charges for damage up to a maximum of twenty five per cent of the retail value of the equipment.
Delivery and collection
Assistance must be provided for the delivery and collection of all items of plant. Delivery and collection charges are quoted according to distance. Delivery and collection times are approximate and may vary without prior notice.
All electrical equipment is professionally tested for your safety and full safety/operating instruction are given on every hire.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all equipment is properly insured.
Service and Repair
We service and repair all makes of power tools.
VAT charged at 20%.
All equipment is hired out under H.A.E conditions of hire.
How to Pay
- By monthly account (application form)
- All Major credit cards accepted.
- By cash. We require a deposit when equipment is hired. A list of deposit rates can be obtained from our hire centre (we will also need positive identification - a driving license is ideal).
- By cheque. You may leave a cheque (supported by bankers card) as deposit.
- All hire rates are exclusive of VAT Association Europe